- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 cups of bisquick
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1&1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup veg. oil
- 1/2 semi sweet choc. pieces
- 1/2 cup butterscotch pieces
- 1/2 chopped nuts
- Mix bisquick, sugar, and oats very well.
- Combine: egg, oil, & milk and add to oat mixture
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate, nuts and butterscotch pieces.
- Turn in to greased parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40 min. or until done.
NotesThis is a recipe that my Mom made on the holidays for the kids. It is very old fashioned and very rich. My Mom has passed on now and I found the recipe in the back of her recipe box. I hope you enjoy.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More