- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 cups of bisquick
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1&1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup veg. oil
- 1/2 semi sweet choc. pieces
- 1/2 cup butterscotch pieces
- 1/2 chopped nuts
- Mix bisquick, sugar, and oats very well.
- Combine: egg, oil, & milk and add to oat mixture
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate, nuts and butterscotch pieces.
- Turn in to greased parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40 min. or until done.
NotesThis is a recipe that my Mom made on the holidays for the kids. It is very old fashioned and very rich. My Mom has passed on now and I found the recipe in the back of her recipe box. I hope you enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More