- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 cups of bisquick
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1&1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup veg. oil
- 1/2 semi sweet choc. pieces
- 1/2 cup butterscotch pieces
- 1/2 chopped nuts
- Mix bisquick, sugar, and oats very well.
- Combine: egg, oil, & milk and add to oat mixture
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate, nuts and butterscotch pieces.
- Turn in to greased parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40 min. or until done.
NotesThis is a recipe that my Mom made on the holidays for the kids. It is very old fashioned and very rich. My Mom has passed on now and I found the recipe in the back of her recipe box. I hope you enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More