- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 cups of bisquick
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1&1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup veg. oil
- 1/2 semi sweet choc. pieces
- 1/2 cup butterscotch pieces
- 1/2 chopped nuts
- Mix bisquick, sugar, and oats very well.
- Combine: egg, oil, & milk and add to oat mixture
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate, nuts and butterscotch pieces.
- Turn in to greased parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40 min. or until done.
NotesThis is a recipe that my Mom made on the holidays for the kids. It is very old fashioned and very rich. My Mom has passed on now and I found the recipe in the back of her recipe box. I hope you enjoy.
Food Travels Through Italy
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More