- Cooking Time: 35-45
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 small package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix first 5 ingredients with a mixer for 8 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle half the sugar/cinnamon mix on top of the batter.
- Pour the other half of the batter.
- Sprinkle the other half of the sugar/cinnamon mix.
- Twirl with a spoon (optional)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More