- Cooking Time: 35-45
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 small package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix first 5 ingredients with a mixer for 8 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle half the sugar/cinnamon mix on top of the batter.
- Pour the other half of the batter.
- Sprinkle the other half of the sugar/cinnamon mix.
- Twirl with a spoon (optional)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More