- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a buttered, 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with paprika.
NotesMom found the base for this recipe in Joan Cotes' The Ultimate Cooking with 4 Ingredients cookbook. With a few simple additions it has become an easy to make staple for Holiday Events. Even my younger sister, who hates regular corn bread, enjoys this dish. It goes great with Ham or Chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More