- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryMom found the base for this recipe in Joan Cotes' The Ultimate Cooking with 4 Ingredients cookbook. With a few simple additions it has become an easy to make staple for Holiday Events. Even my younger sister, who hates regular corn bread, enjoys this dish. It goes great with Ham or Chili.
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a buttered, 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with paprika.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More