- Cooking Time: 3 hours or 6 in crockpot
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- •2 ½ qt pan with lid or crock pot
- •1 ½ -2 lb stew meat beef
- •1 can cream celery soup
- •1 can cream of mushroom soup
- •1 can of onion soup
- 1.Place meat in casserole or crock pot. Add soup in order given.
- 2.DO NOT MIX!
- 3.Cover bake 3 hours.
- 4.300 if using oven.
- 5.Serve with mashed potato’s or noodles
- 6.or splurge and serve the stew over noodles over the potatoes for dutch style.
- 7.Definitely a salad!! Hey you need something healthy right?
NotesThis recipe was given to my mom when I was young, I am now in my fourties! We love this and make it often. It is an old recipe we have been making it forever. We serve this over noodles and Amish style we splurge and serve the noodles and stew over mashed potatoes with a great crusty bread and salad! Talk about comfort and calories, but on a cold fall or winter night this is so warming and so easy to make! DO not stir when adding ingredients!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More