- Cooking Time: 3 hours or 6 in crockpot
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
BackstoryThis recipe was given to my mom when I was young, I am now in my fourties! We love this and make it often. It is an old recipe we have been making it forever. We serve this over noodles and Amish style we splurge and serve the noodles and stew over mashed potatoes with a great crusty bread and salad! Talk about comfort and calories, but on a cold fall or winter night this is so warming and so easy to make! DO not stir when adding ingredients!
- •2 ½ qt pan with lid or crock pot
- •1 ½ -2 lb stew meat beef
- •1 can cream celery soup
- •1 can cream of mushroom soup
- •1 can of onion soup
- 1.Place meat in casserole or crock pot. Add soup in order given.
- 2.DO NOT MIX!
- 3.Cover bake 3 hours.
- 4.300 if using oven.
- 5.Serve with mashed potato’s or noodles
- 6.or splurge and serve the stew over noodles over the potatoes for dutch style.
- 7.Definitely a salad!! Hey you need something healthy right?