- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 13
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Slowly cook and stir onionand garlic until tender, about 5 minutes. Mix in spinach and salt. Stir in feta cheese, sour cream and egg. Cook and stir until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll phyllo dough sheets one at a time on a flat surface. Brush with unsalted butter. Cut into strips approximately 5 inches wide. Place 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture at one end of each dough strip.
- Fold the end of the strip over the filling so that it forms a triangle.
- Continue folding the strip in triangles until a small, triangular stuffed pastry remains. Brush with unsalted butter. Repeat with remaining phyllo dough.
- Arrange stuffed triangles on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More