- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 4-6 people
- Preparation Time: 150 min
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Bag frozen vegetables
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Water or chicken broth
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick margarine
- Cook chicken breast till tender
- Place bag of vegetables in 9x13 dish or pan
- Add cooked Chicken breast
- Mix soup and water or chicken broth together and pour over chicken
- Mix flour, milk & melted margarine together and pour over chicken.
- Do not stir once poured over the chicken, will be lumpy
- Bake 375 degrees for one hour or until topping is golden brown
- Serve and enjoy rave reviews
NotesA friend from many years ago passed this recipe on to me to try. I learned how easy it was to make this dish. Wasn't long before my family was constantly asking me to make 'their' favorite dish. It is truly loved by all.
Submitted by: "Peggy A Bennett"