- Cooking Time: both sides are Lt.Brown
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 1 min.
- 6 slices of bread (great with cinn. raisin bread)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (opt.)
- Pre-heat skillet or griddle, on med heat
- Wisk all ingredients together in a med. size bowl.
- Dunk each piece of bread in the egg mixture. Make sure the bread is totally covered.
- Cook the bread in pan on med heat until the underside is light brown then flip over and cook till that side is light brown.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar.
NotesSomething my mom always made. on the weekends.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More