- Cooking Time: both sides are Lt.Brown
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 1 min.
- 6 slices of bread (great with cinn. raisin bread)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (opt.)
- Pre-heat skillet or griddle, on med heat
- Wisk all ingredients together in a med. size bowl.
- Dunk each piece of bread in the egg mixture. Make sure the bread is totally covered.
- Cook the bread in pan on med heat until the underside is light brown then flip over and cook till that side is light brown.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar.
NotesSomething my mom always made. on the weekends.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More