- Cooking Time: both sides are Lt.Brown
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 1 min.
- 6 slices of bread (great with cinn. raisin bread)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (opt.)
- Pre-heat skillet or griddle, on med heat
- Wisk all ingredients together in a med. size bowl.
- Dunk each piece of bread in the egg mixture. Make sure the bread is totally covered.
- Cook the bread in pan on med heat until the underside is light brown then flip over and cook till that side is light brown.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar.
NotesSomething my mom always made. on the weekends.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More