- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup canned milk -- evaporated, not sweetened condensed
- 2/3 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup onion -- chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- sweet & sour sauce
- 13 1/2 ounces can pineapple chunks -- keep the juice, and I use the unsweetened
- 1 cup green pepper -- chopped
- 1 cup pineapple juice and water to make one cup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients, form into patties or balls. Brown in skillet.
- Heat next ingredients (except the pineapple chunks) until thickened and clear.
- Add pineapple chunks and green peppers.
- Pour sauce over meat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Rice is a great accompaniment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More