- Cooking Time: 60-65 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cartons (4 oz. each) cholesterol-free egg product or 6 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. (30 oz.) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 10 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped, or 1 cup diced ham
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- COMBINE cheese, egg product, evaporated milk, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, onion, bell pepper and bacon, mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until set.
NotesMade this for Christmas morning. My sister-in-law doesn't eat red meat so we substituted turkey bacon instead.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
GAES PTO Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More