- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups grated, drained potatoes
- 4 Tbs grated onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs cracker or matzo meal
- 1/2 cup fat or butter
- Beat the eggs and add the potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, and meal.
- Heat half the butter in a frying pan and drop the potato mixture into it by tablespoon.
- Fry until browned on both sides.
- Keep latkes hot until all are fried and add more butter as required.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More