MOM'S LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND CLAMS
Mom's Linguine with Shrimp and Clams
- Servings: 3-4
- 6 Tbl. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup minced clams with liquid (canned)
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, chopped into small pieces
- 1/8 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 cup white wine or vermouth
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. linguine
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1. Cook linguine according to package directions.
2. While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in large skillet until hot. Add minced garlic and cook gently 5 minutes.
3. Add parsley, clams, shrimp, oregano, wine and cayenne. Heat until bubbling and shrimp are pink.
4. Add sauce to hot cooked pasta and dress with parsley and lots of fresh parmesan.