- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups crushed (crumbled) grahm crackers
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup (6 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, melt butter.
- Layer rest of ingrediants in order that they are listed in ingrediant list.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut to desired size.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More