- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups crushed (crumbled) grahm crackers
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup (6 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, melt butter.
- Layer rest of ingrediants in order that they are listed in ingrediant list.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut to desired size.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More