- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups crushed (crumbled) grahm crackers
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup (6 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, melt butter.
- Layer rest of ingrediants in order that they are listed in ingrediant list.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut to desired size.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More