- Cooking Time: marinate 3 hours
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryMy mom has made this for our 4th of July party for over 15 years! It is very good, and always one of the first things to go.
- 2/3 cup Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/4
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, drained and cut in 1/4
- 1 1/2 cups whole green beans (steamed for 1 1/2 minutes still crisp)
- 2 - 3 tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/8 Roma are best
- 16 oz. can black olives, drained and cut in half
- 1 med red onion, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- Combine dressing, olive oil, both vinegars, parsley, dill weed, chives, salt and pepper.
- Put all vegetables in large bowl with lid.
- Pour dressing over vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Let sit for at least 3 hours before serving.