- Cooking Time: marinate 3 hours
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/4
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, drained and cut in 1/4
- 1 1/2 cups whole green beans (steamed for 1 1/2 minutes still crisp)
- 2 - 3 tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/8 Roma are best
- 16 oz. can black olives, drained and cut in half
- 1 med red onion, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- Combine dressing, olive oil, both vinegars, parsley, dill weed, chives, salt and pepper.
- Put all vegetables in large bowl with lid.
- Pour dressing over vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Let sit for at least 3 hours before serving.
NotesMy mom has made this for our 4th of July party for over 15 years! It is very good, and always one of the first things to go.
Lau Family Recipes
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More