- Cooking Time: marinate 3 hours
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/4
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, drained and cut in 1/4
- 1 1/2 cups whole green beans (steamed for 1 1/2 minutes still crisp)
- 2 - 3 tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/8 Roma are best
- 16 oz. can black olives, drained and cut in half
- 1 med red onion, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- Combine dressing, olive oil, both vinegars, parsley, dill weed, chives, salt and pepper.
- Put all vegetables in large bowl with lid.
- Pour dressing over vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Let sit for at least 3 hours before serving.
NotesMy mom has made this for our 4th of July party for over 15 years! It is very good, and always one of the first things to go.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More