- Cooking Time: 50 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground chuck (or turkey)
- 1 egg
- 1/2-1 T dry minced onion
- 1/2 c. tomato juice
- 1/2 c. old fashioned dry oats
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry ground mustard
- Mix all together and put in loaf pan (I use a 2 layer self draining meat loaf pan).
- Cover with the following:
- Mix topping together adding enough ketchup to make a thick soup. Pour over meatloaf
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees 50-60 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes after removing from oven before serving.
NotesMy mom served this to us growing up and I have improved it. My kids don't like Granny's!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More