- Cooking Time: 50 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground chuck (or turkey)
- 1 egg
- 1/2-1 T dry minced onion
- 1/2 c. tomato juice
- 1/2 c. old fashioned dry oats
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry ground mustard
- Mix all together and put in loaf pan (I use a 2 layer self draining meat loaf pan).
- Cover with the following:
- Mix topping together adding enough ketchup to make a thick soup. Pour over meatloaf
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees 50-60 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes after removing from oven before serving.
NotesMy mom served this to us growing up and I have improved it. My kids don't like Granny's!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More