- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4–6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2–3 lbs ground beef
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 6 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix ground beef and breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Add chopped onion and green pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Add horseradish, salt, dry mustard and mix.
- Add 2 eggs, ¼ cup of milk and thoroughly blend with beef mixture.
- Form mixture into meatloaf form and center it in an oven-proofed glass dish (9" x 13").
- In a separate bowl, put ¼ cup of ketchup and 1 tablespoon of water and stir until blended.
- Pour on top of meatloaf before placing in oven.
- Cook at 400° F for 40 minutes.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Koken met Oma
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More