- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 cups cooked potatoes, diced
- 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup radishes, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 scant cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Salt to taste
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, radishes, and celery.
- Mix Miracle and mustard. Add to potato mixture. Salt to taste.
- Save an egg to slice and place on top of salad.
- Slice one or two extra radishes and place on top of salad.
NotesThis is my mother-in-law's recipe, and is always popular. Great for those sensitive to vinegar.
MOM'S POTATO SALAD (without vinegar)
Rarely is there any left