- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 cups cooked potatoes, diced
- 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup radishes, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 scant cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Salt to taste
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, radishes, and celery.
- Mix Miracle and mustard. Add to potato mixture. Salt to taste.
- Save an egg to slice and place on top of salad.
- Slice one or two extra radishes and place on top of salad.
NotesThis is my mother-in-law's recipe, and is always popular. Great for those sensitive to vinegar.
MOM'S POTATO SALAD (without vinegar)
Rarely is there any left
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More