- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 cups cooked potatoes, diced
- 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup radishes, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 scant cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Salt to taste
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, radishes, and celery.
- Mix Miracle and mustard. Add to potato mixture. Salt to taste.
- Save an egg to slice and place on top of salad.
- Slice one or two extra radishes and place on top of salad.
NotesThis is my mother-in-law's recipe, and is always popular. Great for those sensitive to vinegar.
MOM'S POTATO SALAD (without vinegar)
Rarely is there any left
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More