- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 oz) can Freshlike Selects petite sweet peas, drained
- 2 slices purple or white sweet onion, diced
- Garlic salt to your taste
- 2 Tbls. mayo or miracle whip (your choice)
- Pepper to your taste
- Mix all together and chill 30 minutes.
NotesI love this dish. Very creamy and wonderful with the petite sweet peas. Quick and easy to prepare! Recipe from my mom, Beverly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking with SabraSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More