- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 oz) can Freshlike Selects petite sweet peas, drained
- 2 slices purple or white sweet onion, diced
- Garlic salt to your taste
- 2 Tbls. mayo or miracle whip (your choice)
- Pepper to your taste
- Mix all together and chill 30 minutes.
NotesI love this dish. Very creamy and wonderful with the petite sweet peas. Quick and easy to prepare! Recipe from my mom, Beverly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More