- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 oz) can Freshlike Selects petite sweet peas, drained
- 2 slices purple or white sweet onion, diced
- Garlic salt to your taste
- 2 Tbls. mayo or miracle whip (your choice)
- Pepper to your taste
- Mix all together and chill 30 minutes.
NotesI love this dish. Very creamy and wonderful with the petite sweet peas. Quick and easy to prepare! Recipe from my mom, Beverly!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More