- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 oz) can Freshlike Selects petite sweet peas, drained
- 2 slices purple or white sweet onion, diced
- Garlic salt to your taste
- 2 Tbls. mayo or miracle whip (your choice)
- Pepper to your taste
- Mix all together and chill 30 minutes.
NotesI love this dish. Very creamy and wonderful with the petite sweet peas. Quick and easy to prepare! Recipe from my mom, Beverly!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More