- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 stick butter
- 1 quart peaches
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- Vanilla ice cream optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Take dish and put a stick of butter in it, place in oven to melt.
- Put 1 quart of peaches in pot and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and heat on top of oven; sweeten to taste.
- In a different bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and milk; stir.
- Pour batter over melted butter in dish, then the warm peaches over this.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350° F.
- Best served still warm from the oven topped with vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More