- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Cup Crisco
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Kero white syrup (clear)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Mix Crisco and brown sugar well.
- Add salt, vanilla and Kero syrup.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl.
- Add eggs to previous mixture.
- Add chopped pecans and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mix into premade or homemade 9" crust.
- Top with whole pecans on top, making sure to place them carefully on top, in a design- around in circles or pointing towards the center.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Then turn down the heat to 325 and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More