- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Cup Crisco
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Kero white syrup (clear)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Mix Crisco and brown sugar well.
- Add salt, vanilla and Kero syrup.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl.
- Add eggs to previous mixture.
- Add chopped pecans and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mix into premade or homemade 9" crust.
- Top with whole pecans on top, making sure to place them carefully on top, in a design- around in circles or pointing towards the center.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Then turn down the heat to 325 and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.