- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Cup Crisco
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Kero white syrup (clear)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Mix Crisco and brown sugar well.
- Add salt, vanilla and Kero syrup.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl.
- Add eggs to previous mixture.
- Add chopped pecans and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mix into premade or homemade 9" crust.
- Top with whole pecans on top, making sure to place them carefully on top, in a design- around in circles or pointing towards the center.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Then turn down the heat to 325 and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More