Why I Love This Recipe
When my mother was in her mid 30's, one of her best friends Julie gave her the recipe for Picadilly. At that time, it was a recipe to use in the summer when the tomatoes were heavy on the vine. Her friend,Julie, gave her this recipe because she found out that she had cancer and she wanted to pass it that recipe onto my mother. It is one of the freshest and healthiest salsa's available.
Ingredients You'll Need
1. 6 ripe tomatoes, or use cans of stewed tomatoes
2. 3 Greens onions
3.1 small of large black olives
6. Jalapeno peppers
1. Chop 6 ripe tomatoes, or use stewed canned tomatoes
2. Chop three green onions
3. Chop black olives in half.
4. Chop about 6 jalapeno peppers finely
5. Chop fresh cilantro finely
6. Sprinkle in some sugar
7. Add a teaspoon of salt or more to taste
8. Throw it all into a bowl and mix it all together and enjoy.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Appetizer