- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate Hershey's syrup
- 1 c. + 1 tbsp. flour
- Chopped nuts if desired
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Stir in vanilla, syrup, flour and nuts. Mix well.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan, greased. Bake at 350, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dollop a 7-ounce jar Marshmallow Creme over the top.
- Wait 3 minutes and spread like frosting.
- Heat about 1/3 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping-drizzle over the marshmallow layer and swirl with a knife. Let sit until completely cooled.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More