- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate Hershey's syrup
- 1 c. + 1 tbsp. flour
- Chopped nuts if desired
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Stir in vanilla, syrup, flour and nuts. Mix well.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan, greased. Bake at 350, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dollop a 7-ounce jar Marshmallow Creme over the top.
- Wait 3 minutes and spread like frosting.
- Heat about 1/3 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping-drizzle over the marshmallow layer and swirl with a knife. Let sit until completely cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More