- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate Hershey's syrup
- 1 c. + 1 tbsp. flour
- Chopped nuts if desired
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Stir in vanilla, syrup, flour and nuts. Mix well.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan, greased. Bake at 350, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dollop a 7-ounce jar Marshmallow Creme over the top.
- Wait 3 minutes and spread like frosting.
- Heat about 1/3 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping-drizzle over the marshmallow layer and swirl with a knife. Let sit until completely cooled.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More