- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate Hershey's syrup
- 1 c. + 1 tbsp. flour
- Chopped nuts if desired
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Stir in vanilla, syrup, flour and nuts. Mix well.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan, greased. Bake at 350, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dollop a 7-ounce jar Marshmallow Creme over the top.
- Wait 3 minutes and spread like frosting.
- Heat about 1/3 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping-drizzle over the marshmallow layer and swirl with a knife. Let sit until completely cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
NFPG Recipe Collection
Adventures in CookingSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More