- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min.
BackstoryMy Mom has been making this pie for years. Her children, grandchildren, and now great grandchildren ask for it.
- Use fresh cooked pumpkin, canned, or frozen to equal 1 qt (1 qt. makes 2 pies)
- 4 eggs
- 2-4tsp.ea. of pumpkin pie spice (or taste to your liking)
- 4 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- Mix together and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 10 min. in Hot oven 450-475 deg.
- THEN 35 min in 325 deg.
- Sometimes she will use squash instead of pumpkin....good too!