- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min.
- Use fresh cooked pumpkin, canned, or frozen to equal 1 qt (1 qt. makes 2 pies)
- 4 eggs
- 2-4tsp.ea. of pumpkin pie spice (or taste to your liking)
- 4 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- Mix together and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 10 min. in Hot oven 450-475 deg.
- THEN 35 min in 325 deg.
- Sometimes she will use squash instead of pumpkin....good too!
NotesMy Mom has been making this pie for years. Her children, grandchildren, and now great grandchildren ask for it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Lau Family Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce