- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 lg cabbage leaves blanched
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste - (6 oz)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbl sugar
- 8 gingersnap cookies crushed
- Combine meat, rice, salt and pepper. Fill each leaf with about 1/2 cup of the mixture, fold in sides like an envelope, then roll up and place seam-side down in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over cabbage rolls. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- This recipe yields 8 pieces or 4 to 5 servings.
NotesMy grandmother made wonderful stuffed cabbage, but my mom converted to a crockpot making it even more fantastic for us
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More