- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 25 min
BackstoryServed cold but can be adapted as hot by using tomato sauce instead of dressing and cooking.
- Large Shells - cooked - makes about 8
- Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Chopped green onions - to taste (i used about 1/2 a bunch)
- Parmesan Cheese - to taste
- 1 teaspoon leamon juice
- pepper - to taste
- Cook shells. Drain and place in dish
- Coat with italian dressing
- Combine remainder of ingredients into bowl.
- Stuff shells and place in a GLASS pan.
- Coat again with italian dressing.
- Refrigerate over nigh allowing pasta to absorb dressing.