- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- Large Shells - cooked - makes about 8
- Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Chopped green onions - to taste (i used about 1/2 a bunch)
- Parmesan Cheese - to taste
- 1 teaspoon leamon juice
- pepper - to taste
- Cook shells. Drain and place in dish
- Coat with italian dressing
- Combine remainder of ingredients into bowl.
- Stuff shells and place in a GLASS pan.
- Coat again with italian dressing.
- Refrigerate over nigh allowing pasta to absorb dressing.
NotesServed cold but can be adapted as hot by using tomato sauce instead of dressing and cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More