- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- Large Shells - cooked - makes about 8
- Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Chopped green onions - to taste (i used about 1/2 a bunch)
- Parmesan Cheese - to taste
- 1 teaspoon leamon juice
- pepper - to taste
- Cook shells. Drain and place in dish
- Coat with italian dressing
- Combine remainder of ingredients into bowl.
- Stuff shells and place in a GLASS pan.
- Coat again with italian dressing.
- Refrigerate over nigh allowing pasta to absorb dressing.
NotesServed cold but can be adapted as hot by using tomato sauce instead of dressing and cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
A Falcon FeastSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More