- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium purple onion, diced
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (or more to your taste)
- Peel tomatoes and cucumber and cut into chunks and place in an airtight container. Dice the onions and add to the container. Season with garlic salt and add dressing. Mix well and seal the lid on container. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Stir when ready to serve and add a little more garlic salt if needed.
NotesThis is one of my mom's favorite dishes to make in the summer with the fresh veggies from the garden! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More