- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium purple onion, diced
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (or more to your taste)
- Peel tomatoes and cucumber and cut into chunks and place in an airtight container. Dice the onions and add to the container. Season with garlic salt and add dressing. Mix well and seal the lid on container. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Stir when ready to serve and add a little more garlic salt if needed.
NotesThis is one of my mom's favorite dishes to make in the summer with the fresh veggies from the garden! Photo by me!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More