- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 min
BackstoryA delicious recipe from my mom, sure to please everyone.
- 3 squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg (3.9 oz each) Jello chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Mix chocolate and condensed milk.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups over nuts.
- Stir half the Cool Whip into the remaining pudding and spread over pudding in crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refridgerate 3 hours.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Breads and Pastry 101
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More