- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 3 squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg (3.9 oz each) Jello chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Mix chocolate and condensed milk.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups over nuts.
- Stir half the Cool Whip into the remaining pudding and spread over pudding in crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refridgerate 3 hours.
NotesA delicious recipe from my mom, sure to please everyone.