- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cut into 1/2 strips
- 1 large can french fried onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Enough crushed crackers to cover each layer ( onion flavored, cheese ritz or garlic parmesan)
- Put just enough soup to cover the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Layer in order, zucchini, crackers, french fried onions and cheese and then repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.
NotesMom has made this creamy delicious casserole for years! It's very easy to make and a great way to use up the fresh summer zucchini! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More