- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cut into 1/2 strips
- 1 large can french fried onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Enough crushed crackers to cover each layer ( onion flavored, cheese ritz or garlic parmesan)
- Put just enough soup to cover the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Layer in order, zucchini, crackers, french fried onions and cheese and then repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.
NotesMom has made this creamy delicious casserole for years! It's very easy to make and a great way to use up the fresh summer zucchini! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
The Social Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More