- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cut into 1/2 strips
- 1 large can french fried onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Enough crushed crackers to cover each layer ( onion flavored, cheese ritz or garlic parmesan)
- Put just enough soup to cover the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Layer in order, zucchini, crackers, french fried onions and cheese and then repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.
NotesMom has made this creamy delicious casserole for years! It's very easy to make and a great way to use up the fresh summer zucchini! Photo by me!
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More