- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cut into 1/2 strips
- 1 large can french fried onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Enough crushed crackers to cover each layer ( onion flavored, cheese ritz or garlic parmesan)
- Put just enough soup to cover the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Layer in order, zucchini, crackers, french fried onions and cheese and then repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.
NotesMom has made this creamy delicious casserole for years! It's very easy to make and a great way to use up the fresh summer zucchini! Photo by me!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More