- Cooking Time: 48 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1-1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg (16oz) mostaccioli
- 1 jar ( 24oz) Salsa to your own preference.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook ground beef over medium high until browned.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa.
- Drain pasta. Stir in meat mixture.
- transfer to a greased 9x13in baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted
NotesThis is something we make every once in a while in our household.