- Cooking Time: 48 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1-1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg (16oz) mostaccioli
- 1 jar ( 24oz) Salsa to your own preference.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook ground beef over medium high until browned.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa.
- Drain pasta. Stir in meat mixture.
- transfer to a greased 9x13in baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted
NotesThis is something we make every once in a while in our household.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More