- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 2 tablespoons butter Or Butter Spread
- 8 slices rye bread or my fav. Pumpernickle Bread
- 8 PepperJack Cheese Slices
- 8 slices deli sliced corned beef
- 1 cup Sauted sauerkraut, drained
- 1. Preheat a large skillet/griddle or Paninni Press on medium to heat.
- 2. Lightly butter one side of each bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides
- On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice PepperJack Cheese, 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and second slice of PepperJack Cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- 3. Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown, about 15 minutes per side. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More