- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 2 tablespoons butter Or Butter Spread
- 8 slices rye bread or my fav. Pumpernickle Bread
- 8 PepperJack Cheese Slices
- 8 slices deli sliced corned beef
- 1 cup Sauted sauerkraut, drained
- 1. Preheat a large skillet/griddle or Paninni Press on medium to heat.
- 2. Lightly butter one side of each bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides
- On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice PepperJack Cheese, 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and second slice of PepperJack Cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- 3. Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown, about 15 minutes per side. Serve hot.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Surprisingly VEGANSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More