- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 2 tablespoons butter Or Butter Spread
- 8 slices rye bread or my fav. Pumpernickle Bread
- 8 PepperJack Cheese Slices
- 8 slices deli sliced corned beef
- 1 cup Sauted sauerkraut, drained
- 1. Preheat a large skillet/griddle or Paninni Press on medium to heat.
- 2. Lightly butter one side of each bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides
- On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice PepperJack Cheese, 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and second slice of PepperJack Cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- 3. Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown, about 15 minutes per side. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Italy or BustSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More