- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 Tbl lemon juice
- 1 16-oz tub sour cream
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 2 Tbl chopped white onion
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix beans and onion.
- Spread bean mix over pizza pan.
- Mix avocadoes with lemon amd spread over bean layer.
- Mix taco seasoning with sour cream and spread over avocado layer.
- Top with shredded cheese and olives.
- Serve with Dorittos or tortilla chips.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More