- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 4 oz can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 of a 10 oz package of chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 loaf round of sourdough bread
- Special Holiday Video...
- Enter to win a KitchenAid Mini Chopper
- Chef David Lawrence teaches a family how to make a quick dessert - Creamy Mini Tarts
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dry vegetable soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with dip mixture. Tear removed bread into pieces for dipping.
NotesMom always makes this for the holiday parites. There is never any left over.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Great Everyday MealsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More