- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 4 oz can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 of a 10 oz package of chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 loaf round of sourdough bread
- Special Holiday Video...
- Enter to win a KitchenAid Mini Chopper
- Chef David Lawrence teaches a family how to make a quick dessert - Creamy Mini Tarts
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dry vegetable soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with dip mixture. Tear removed bread into pieces for dipping.
NotesMom always makes this for the holiday parites. There is never any left over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More