- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 4 oz can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 of a 10 oz package of chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 loaf round of sourdough bread
- Special Holiday Video...
- Enter to win a KitchenAid Mini Chopper
- Chef David Lawrence teaches a family how to make a quick dessert - Creamy Mini Tarts
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dry vegetable soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with dip mixture. Tear removed bread into pieces for dipping.
NotesMom always makes this for the holiday parites. There is never any left over.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More