- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20 oz) pkg frozen California vegetables
- 3 stalks celery, ¼ inch chunks
- ½ C sliced pimento stuffed olives
- 1 small can whole pitted ripe olives
- 1 medium can mushroom pieces, drained
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 pkg Hidden Ranch dressing mix
- 2/3 C oil
- ¼ C vinegar
- Bring the frozen veggies to a boil in a small amount of cold, salted water.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
- Combine these dressing ingredients.
- Let stand 20 minutes and pour dressing over vegetables and chill 25 hours or more tossing several times.
I use the Tupperware marinate dish to turn this several times in the chilling process. I happen to love this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More