MOMS MARINATED VEGETABLE SALAD
- 1 (20 oz) pkg frozen California vegetables
- 3 stalks celery, ¼ inch chunks
- ½ C sliced pimento stuffed olives
- 1 small can whole pitted ripe olives
- 1 medium can mushroom pieces, drained
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 pkg Hidden Ranch dressing mix
- 2/3 C oil
- ¼ C vinegar
Bring the frozen veggies to a boil in a small amount of cold, salted water.
Boil 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
Combine these dressing ingredients.
Let stand 20 minutes and pour dressing over vegetables and chill 25 hours or more tossing several times.
I use the Tupperware marinate dish to turn this several times in the chilling process. I happen to love this.