- Cooking Time: 25-35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 box of Shell Pasta, cooked
- 1 can of Peas, drained
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 bag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 large cans of Tuna, drained
- Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until heated through out.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More