- Cooking Time: 25-35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 box of Shell Pasta, cooked
- 1 can of Peas, drained
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 bag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 large cans of Tuna, drained
- Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until heated through out.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Italy or BustSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More