- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g white beans,
- 2-3 carrots,
- 1/2 a celery,
- 1 onion,
- 1-2 tomatoes,
- 1-2 peppers,
- 1-2 chillies (peppers, by choice),
- parsley, mint, sunflower oil, salt
- Soak the beans in cold water for 3-4 hours, drain and pour fresh water.
- Boil (in an earthware) pot together with oil, finely chopped carrots, onion and celery.
- The sliced peppers are added later; the grated tomatoes and mint, when the beans have turned tender.
- Salt and boil for another 15-20 min.
- Serve sprinkled with finely chopped parsley.