- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6-12
- Preparation Time: 40-45
- 2 cans of Cherry Pie filling
- 1 can of Crushed pineapples
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 bag of Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 stick of Butter
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- Layer the pan with pineapples and cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix on top
- Add your choice of walnuts or pecans
- Add pats of butter to cover the top
- Bake at 350 degrees until butter melts and creates a brown crust (takes approximately 30-35 minutes)
NotesA friend of mine made this recipe during a couple's trip we shared in the mountains many years ago. Now, I make it often for friends and family because it is always a hit and it is so easy to make.
Submitted by: "Monica Williams"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce