- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6-12
- Preparation Time: 40-45
- 2 cans of Cherry Pie filling
- 1 can of Crushed pineapples
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 bag of Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 stick of Butter
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- Layer the pan with pineapples and cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix on top
- Add your choice of walnuts or pecans
- Add pats of butter to cover the top
- Bake at 350 degrees until butter melts and creates a brown crust (takes approximately 30-35 minutes)
NotesA friend of mine made this recipe during a couple's trip we shared in the mountains many years ago. Now, I make it often for friends and family because it is always a hit and it is so easy to make.
Submitted by: "Monica Williams"
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More