- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 1tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon reserved peach dry rub
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- • 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and shallots and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and peach rub. Stir with a wooden spoon until fragrant.
- Stir in the ketchup, peach nectar, apple cider vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire and lemon juice.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil, and then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Let cook until thickened, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Adjust the seasonings if necessary, and enjoy. Yield: 4 cups
NotesWhile on holiday with my son in Australia he taught me this recipe it’s really great so dad tweaked it just a little enjoy David.
Submitted by: "slowhanddave"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Italy or BustSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More