- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate Fudge Icing
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- In a mixing bowl, using electric mixer, blend together butter and bananas on low just until blended.
- Slowly add buttermilk, eggs and vanilla.
- Fold banana mixture into dry ingredients and beat with mixer on low for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased and floured cake pans and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, and frost with Chocolate Icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More