- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional - I dont use these)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional - I dont use these either)
- NOTE: I use a bundt pan for this not a tube pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan. Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in pan. If using nuts and raisins, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart.
NotesIf you havent tried this yet - You must! Its a favorite of my kids and super easy! I like my Monkey Bread basic!
This is a Recipe from family and I have no idea where it came from before then! I make it alot and sometimes I make two and give one to friends or family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More