- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans biscuits
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Melt butter.
- Dip biscuits into sugar and cinnamon mixture and coat them.
- Put into a pound cake pan and pour remaining mixture over it.
- Pour melted butter over that.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More