- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- Flour, for pan
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30 buttermilk canned refrigerator biscuits
- 1 stick butter, plus more for pan
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts (I left these out)
- Butter and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut refrigerator biscuits in half and toss in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Melt the 1 stick of butter in a saucepan and add brown sugar and bring to a boil; then add nuts.
- Line the bundt pan with biscuits and pour butter mixture over them.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the pan when it's still hot
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More