- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- Flour, for pan
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30 buttermilk canned refrigerator biscuits
- 1 stick butter, plus more for pan
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts (I left these out)
- Butter and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut refrigerator biscuits in half and toss in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Melt the 1 stick of butter in a saucepan and add brown sugar and bring to a boil; then add nuts.
- Line the bundt pan with biscuits and pour butter mixture over them.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the pan when it's still hot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More