- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tubes buttermilk biscuits
- cinnamon and sugar
- Bring sugar, margarine and milk to a rolling boil, remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Put half of syrup mixture in bottom of bundt pan. Tear each biscuit and roll into balls.
- Roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture, put in pan, add left over cinnamon and sugar on top, then cover with rest of syrup mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and turn out on plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
GAES PTO Recipes
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More