- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tubes buttermilk biscuits
- cinnamon and sugar
- Bring sugar, margarine and milk to a rolling boil, remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Put half of syrup mixture in bottom of bundt pan. Tear each biscuit and roll into balls.
- Roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture, put in pan, add left over cinnamon and sugar on top, then cover with rest of syrup mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and turn out on plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More