- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 -4pk of pillsbury biscuits
- 1 tbls. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cut all biscuits in 4's and then shake in cinnamon and sugar
- Place 1/2 cup chopped nuts in bottom of bundt pan.
- Place cinnamon sugar coated biscuits in bundt pan.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter, add brown sugar and cook until hard ball stage add vanilla to mixture before removing from heat and stir it in.
- Remove mixture from stove and pour over biscuits. Sprinkle remaining nuts over top of saucy biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More