- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 -4pk of pillsbury biscuits
- 1 tbls. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cut all biscuits in 4's and then shake in cinnamon and sugar
- Place 1/2 cup chopped nuts in bottom of bundt pan.
- Place cinnamon sugar coated biscuits in bundt pan.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter, add brown sugar and cook until hard ball stage add vanilla to mixture before removing from heat and stir it in.
- Remove mixture from stove and pour over biscuits. Sprinkle remaining nuts over top of saucy biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More