- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 -4pk of pillsbury biscuits
- 1 tbls. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cut all biscuits in 4's and then shake in cinnamon and sugar
- Place 1/2 cup chopped nuts in bottom of bundt pan.
- Place cinnamon sugar coated biscuits in bundt pan.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter, add brown sugar and cook until hard ball stage add vanilla to mixture before removing from heat and stir it in.
- Remove mixture from stove and pour over biscuits. Sprinkle remaining nuts over top of saucy biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More