- Cooking Time: 15-25
- Servings: a lot
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tubes of Pillsbury biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp water, milk or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut the biscuits into quarters and roll in the mixture covering. Throw covered biscuit quarters into a Bundt pan.
- Boil the butter, brown sugar, and water for 2 minutes or until it melts, stirring. Pour this on top of the biscuits in Bundt pan.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes until the top is a golden brown. Flip over onto a plate or one of those cake dome things. All the oozy stuff will drip down the side. It's very rich and kind of amazing. Will save for a few days but is best served warm.
NotesThis is a Larson family favorite. I'm not sure where the original recipe came from but it's SO good. We usually serve it for a big brunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More