- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package Refrigerated Biscuits
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ C. Sugar
- ¼ C. Nuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces.
- Place sugar and cinnamon into a ziplock bag.
- Shake each piece of biscuit in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle some of the nuts onto the bottom.
- Layer biscuits alternately with nuts.
- Pour topping over the top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before turning out onto a plate.
- Pull apart and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More