- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package Refrigerated Biscuits
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ C. Sugar
- ¼ C. Nuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces.
- Place sugar and cinnamon into a ziplock bag.
- Shake each piece of biscuit in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle some of the nuts onto the bottom.
- Layer biscuits alternately with nuts.
- Pour topping over the top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before turning out onto a plate.
- Pull apart and enjoy!
Breads and Pastry 101
Food Travels Through Italy
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More