- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package Refrigerated Biscuits
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ C. Sugar
- ¼ C. Nuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces.
- Place sugar and cinnamon into a ziplock bag.
- Shake each piece of biscuit in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle some of the nuts onto the bottom.
- Layer biscuits alternately with nuts.
- Pour topping over the top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before turning out onto a plate.
- Pull apart and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More