- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- Butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a bundt or tube pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 2/3 cup sugar and 2 teas. Cinnamon together in a bowl or Ziploc bag. (Mixture #1) Take first two cans of biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Coat the pieces with mixture #1 (I like to shake them in the Ziploc bag). Drop the pieces evenly around the cake pan.
- Melt ½ cup butter or margarine and add ½ cup sugar, mix well (Mixture #2). Pour HALF of mix #2 over the first half of biscuits in the cake pan.
- Repeat with other two cans of biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
NotesThis is not healthy, but my kids LOVE IT. The boys say it looks like monkey brains, because of all the crevaces in the surface.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More