- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 cups Chex cereal (I used Life, as I couldn't find Chex at the grocery store)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup icing sugar
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in microwave safe bowl.
- Stir well.
- Pour over cereal and blend well.
- Place cereal in large freezer bag that you can seal.
- Dump icing sugar into bag, and shake until well distributed.
- Lay flat on parchment paper to dry, and then place in individual ziploc bags.
NotesSaw this recipe on Jon & Kate Plus 8, as I was watching hour 5 or 6 of their marathon :)
So yummy, and a great cheap alternative to individually wrapped snacks from the store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Delightful DessertsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More