- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 c Butter Or Regular Margarine
- 1/2 c Peanut Butter; Cream Style
- 2 1/3 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 c Confectioners' Sugar; Sifted
- 2 c Flaked Coconut
- 1 c pecans; Chopped
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips; Semi-Sweet
- 1 ea Paraffin Piece; 2 1/2",CutUp
- Combine the peanut butter and butter in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook, over
- medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Remove from the heat. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners'
- sugar, coconut, and walnuts in a bowl. Pour the
- peanut butter mixture over all then toss until well blended. Shape the
- mixture into 1/2-inch balls. Place on waxed paper lined
- baking sheets. Cover with aluminum foil. Chill in the refrigerator. Combine
- the chocolate chips and paraffin in the top of a
- double boiler. Place over hot water and stir until melted. Dip the balls in
- the chocolate. Place on waxed paper lined baking
- sheets and let stand until the chocolate is set. Cover with aluminum foil
- and store in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More