- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of butter or margarine
- 3 lbs of peanut butter (6 cups)
- 4 ½ cups of brown sugar
- 4 cups of white sugar
- 12 eggs
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of syrup
- 8 tsp of baking soda
- 18 cups of oatmeal
- 1 lb of chocolate chips
- 1 lb of M&Ms or Smarties
- Mix in a large container. Drop by tablespoonfuls or shape with hands.
- Bake @ 350*F for 12 minutes on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Makes 18 dozen These can be frozen.
The Social Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More