- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 26
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (4 ounces, or 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups chunky peanut butter
- 4½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup Reese’s Pieces
- ¾ cup M&M’s
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (If you don’t have three baking sheets, just be sure to cool the ones coming out of the oven before placing more cookie dough on them. If I’m short on sheets I will run them under cold water to cool them down.)
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, both sugars, vanilla extract, corn syrup, baking soda and salt. Then stir in the melted butter and peanut butter, followed by the oats and flour. Lastly, stir in the chocolate chips, Reese’s pieces and M&M’s. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- 3. Drop the dough by ¼ cupfuls onto baking sheets (if weighing, each ball of dough was approximately 2.7 oz or 77g). Use your fingers to flatten the dough slightly. Baking for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are a light golden brown. Cool on a rack and then store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- *Note: I found that since I used both M&M’s and Reese’s Pieces, some of the candy pieces fell out when scooping the cookies if a particular ball of dough was overrun with both. Not a big deal, just know that you might lose some candy.
NotesHuge cookies that include everything but the kitchen sink! Peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, M&M's and Reese's Pieces. Substitute your favorites and create your own monster!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More