- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- red, yellow and green pepper
- green olives
- Canadian bacon
- tomato slices
- mozzarella slices
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle or desired shape. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while assembling other ingredients. Remove wrap and place dough on sprayed baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust and then sprinkle with cheese. Create monster face as desired using remaining toppings. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesLet the kids create their own Monsters for dinner! Monster Face Pizza is the scariest way to to make pizza that your family will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More