- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- red, yellow and green pepper
- green olives
- Canadian bacon
- tomato slices
- mozzarella slices
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle or desired shape. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while assembling other ingredients. Remove wrap and place dough on sprayed baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust and then sprinkle with cheese. Create monster face as desired using remaining toppings. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesLet the kids create their own Monsters for dinner! Monster Face Pizza is the scariest way to to make pizza that your family will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More